Author of the Month October and November 2018 Nomination Thread
Like previous contests, we’re going to take one week for nominations to pour in and another week for voting.
Since there were no AotM contests run for the majority of 2018, there will be no rules regarding participation within the contest months.
If you’ve submitted at least two stories to /r/ShortScaryStories within 2018, you are eligible.
Authors who have previously won the Author of the Month are eligible for nomination once again.
Authors CANNOT nominate themselves.
To nominate an author, all you need to do is submit their username in the comment section below. That’s it!
We’ll then have a Contest Mode thread where people can vote and the Top 2 upvoted authors will be choosen as the October and November Authors of the Month.
Both Author of the Month winners will receive the following:
- A glorious, life-altering, brand spanking new Flair forever branding them as the “Author of the Month Oct ’18” or “Author of the Month Nov ’18”
- An AMA on our companion subreddit, /r/ShortScaryStoriesOOC
- Their choice of one of their stories to be narrated on the SSS Narrations YouTube Channel
- An eBook copy of Horror d’Oeuvres – Bite-Sized Tales of Terror
- A picture of a cute baby animal
Good luck to all nominees!